Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Branch is good but struggling...

 

I am good with my area its called La Ligua and it is super big if I haven't told you before. I have the biggest area in the mission.   Some of my areas are 2 hours away on bus and there are members that live there!!! They are inactive but still I might have to visit them someday if our branch president asks us to. My companion and I are well.  We will also have changes soon. 
I am being fed very well don't be worried.  I'm still doing a lot more exercise so I wouldn't worry about the pants not fitting. There are lots of hills and its really hot, dry and I walk a butt load. I am in a pretty good branch with about 765 members. About 200 are on our branch list don´t live here and about 60 are active. Its a struggle.



No comments:

Post a Comment