Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Veronica is baptized....


 This  Week was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We officially have one more sister who has opened the door to salvation! Veronica is super cool! Her baptism went great. And I am still on a good roll of never having to repeat anyone's baptism, which is awesome! But even more importantly she got baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the gospel and I can´t really express all my feelings,  so your just going to have to wait until I get home and we can read my journals and go over all my photos. 
P.s. we learned yesterday that she was a model here in Chile for a couple years which is pretty cool not gonna lie. The strangest thing I have eaten here is called whateata! Its cow stomach! It's cooked in a real special way so that its really chewy, like gum! Its actually pretty good!
 I love you Mom and Dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment