Monday, January 11, 2016

Grateful for priesthood opportunities, Super slow week, transfers are coming...

Hi Mommy! I Love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I will have a transfer meeting on Wednesday! I will probably be transferred to the sector where I will finish my mission. It should be interesting! Nothing absolutely nothing happened this week!!! We had 93 contacts which is really good for a week but we taught only one new investigator and out of the 16 appointments that we had none were there! I am used to it though so its all good, the gospel is still true. 
Lots of love 

Elder Christopher Ryan Barlow 


I was thinking about the power of the priesthood and the need that I have to receive as many spiritual gifts as our heavenly father is willing to bless me with. I am very grateful for the opportunity that I have had to interact with the priesthood holders here because they have really opened my eyes to the power and reality  of the priesthood and I have had many of my own experiences. 
You better start your marathon training because were going to run one together before the end of this year! I'm gonna wreck you!
Elder Christopher Ryan Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment