Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Not feeling trunky anymore....

Thank you very much for your advise and I promise I will apply it. I had a crazy week with lots of traveling. We had a training for the district leaders this last week and it was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost all the guys that got here with me are leaders with me which is pretty cool. The president, I think wants us all to mature really fast in preparation for the new mission president we are going to get. Almost all the guy from my district in the MTC are district leaders, trainers or senior comp and one is my zone leader. I'm finally out of the feeling trunky part of my mission. I almost never think of home which is like super weird to say but I just don´t have time. So one of the cousins of the Anderson's is in my district and she is like our 3rd cousin from the 2nd or 3rd wife of Israel Barlow, which is pretty cool, so I have family here with me. I am doing really good with finding new people to teach. We have to contact at least 20 people everyday which I love because if I want to baptize everyone, I need to talk to everyone. If I want to baptize few people, I will only talk with few people. I want lots of Baptisms! We are teaching a young couple that  live together. They are super awesome and had accepted a date to be baptized and then we learned that they weren´t married.  Now they have to get married and then be baptized but they love the thought of eternal families, which makes sense, who wouldn´t. Their names are Ulysses and Camila and they have a 6 year old named Alvero. Obediencia (obedience) is the one thing I know I will have knocked out of park when I get off the mission because if I am not obedient I literally can´t teach or be worthy of the spirit. Did you watch the video Because of Him because if not I would suggest watching it for family night tonight because it is amazing. I cry literally every time I watch it. 
District Leader Training Meeting








Elder Christopher Ryan Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment