Monday, November 10, 2014

Grateful for priesthood...



Hey dad! I am glad that I am not missing much with the walking dead but to be honest I had totally forget about it till now. Ha. I am going to binge watch a lot of stuff with you guys when I get back. So Im not to worried about it! 
  That is awesome that you had that experience with Josh and Ben. I have trying to work a lot with the young men in this area because they don´t have a lot of great priesthood influences and only 2 or three want to serve missions, which is sad but I hope that I can teach them what it means to be a worthy priesthood holder! I am so grateful that you are a worthy priesthood holder and that you taught me how to be worthy of this power as well. I am also super grateful for Joseph and his receiving this sacred power to bless and serve. I know that it is literally the power of God on the earth and with it we can help make miracles.

I am in my last week of training and next Monday there is the possibility I might be in a new area or with a new comp. I don´t know yet but I am pretty pumped to be ending my training and being able to have more time to contact and teach because leaving the house at 12:30 because were studying sucks! I also have started to watch the talk by Elder Holland called "Feed my Sheep" every night before I go to bed to help remind me every day of what my calling is. I love this talk its fantastic I would recommend you  to watch it.

I love you so much!

Elder Christopher Ryan Barlow!

I have been teaching a lot more and we had to stop teaching some of our investigators because they aren´t progressing which is really hard but I know it´s for the best. This week is my last week of training with is super exciting I am pumped for it to end. Next Wednesday will decided if I am staying in Ovalle until February or if I am going to be in a new home for Christmas with a new companion. I am pretty excited for both either way! I have been so hungry this week, its ridiculous. I don´t eat a ton but I feel hungry all the time, it´s kind of annoying. ha I think it is just because they only have one big meal here during the day and I walk around in the heat all day long. I have to log off now but I love you so much and hope that you and the family are doing super well!
Elder Christopher Ryan Barlow


No comments:

Post a Comment