Monday, October 5, 2015

I loved conference, thinking about my future goals, love you so much dad....

Hey dad! I don`t have a lot of time today but I wanted to let you know that I love you so much! I need to tell you that your a wonderful father, that has instilled the gospel of Jesus Christ into the heart of your son. You have and will continue magnifying the greatest calling that you will ever receive as a father. I know that our heavenly father is very proud of you and all the efforts that you have made to teach the daughters and son that were trusted to your care. I know you did your absolute best and I will raise my sons and daughters in righteousness as you have raised me. You did what Jacob did to Enos, you taught me in your language and in discipline before the Lord. Blessed be the name of my God because of you. 
Love Elder Barlow

Whoa! How did you recognize that it was president Kahnlien??! He is super tall it's true. What is he doing in the states? I thought he was working for the church? 
Thanks mom for everything you do! Gonna be honest, I thought of you during the conference talks when they talked about moms but more then anything I took notes about the type of characteristics I want my wife to have. Its really strange to think about but I am down to less then 9 months but I am positive I won`t be getting married in my first year home but for sure my second year. I am not trunkie

 or anything like that but Its just interesting how  goals   have started to come to mind lately such as having  children, how I will raise them comes to mind once and a while, where should I live while I go to school? Do I want to marry a convert, a sister missionary, a member from a different country. That last one has only been a thought like 2 times.... 

I love conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could barely stay awake during one session of conference before the mission and now 2 days isn`t long enough!!!!!!!!!! I need more! I am an addict to revelation and feeling the spirit. I know I feel it constantly but I love the sense of feeling when the spirit confirms something to me! I want that to happen all the time in every moment of everyday for the rest of my life because its such a wonderful feeling! Its beautiful and sacred and somethings only I can understand that our father is telling me personally. My favorite talk was from Elder Eyring, about how our efforts will be multiplied by the lord. I also really enjoyed the talk by Elder Larry R Lawrence about centering our lives in Christ. 
I love the gospel Of Jesus Christ and I learned something really interesting which, yes I already knew. I was reading in Doctrine and Covenants in section 130 that Our father is obligated to bless us for our obedience to certain laws and that the greatest blessing or gift he can give us is eternal life. I have always thought we will be changed from corruption to eternal life but I realized that it doesn`t matter. God has said that if we obey the gospel of Jesus Christ we will receive eternal life. Good enough for me. I decided I would be obedient to all things without question to the lord and his servants because that's the point of the earth life to see if we will be obedient in all things that the Lord God has commanded, no matter what the loss is. I know I am not perfect, I am going to mess up but I will put in my very best effort to doing everything I possibly can to be obedient and loyal to my Father in Heaven and my savior Jesus Christ.

Love Elder Barlow

Oh Mom to answer your question! Matè is one of the greatest discoveries known to your son. It's delicious and I drink it almost every morning piping hot! 

Love this silly smile!
Ran into President Kahnlein at the conference center during general conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment